We are a small friendly club. Our prime activity is road running, though members interests also cover trail running, cross country and triathlon.
We are affiliated to England Athletics and enjoy the benefits of affiliation in the form of insurance and reduced entry fees into races. Our main club night is Wednesday evening, when we meet at 6:30pm at the new Royal Wootton Bassett Sports Association ground, located on the Malmesbury Road. We set off, in 2 or 3 groups, on routes around Royal Wootton Bassett, or out into the surrounding countryside when it's light enough. Mondays are for speed work and hill sessions - hard at the time but very rewarding afterwards. The RWBSA Sports & Social Club has all that's needed to recuperate after a run - changing facilities, showers and a bar.
Whilst we normally run from the new club house, during the summer we do occasionally run away from home and, on Mondays, we alternate between the club for speed work and Sainsbury's (car park by the loading bay) for hill work. The time is the same for both evenings, 6:30pm.
We regret that we are currently unable to offer support to under 17s.
- 25 Oct - Newsletter 65 (aka 2016-35) online - see link on right
- 04 Oct - Lungbuster 2017 is now open!
- 12 Sep - Latest Beginners Group started 12th Sept
- 20 Jun - Broad Town 5 results online!
- 21 Apr - Golf offer
- 15 Apr - RWB Mayor's Charity 5k Run results uploaded
- 21 Feb - More Club Championship races announced!
- 08 Feb - Lungbuster results available, thanks for your patience.
- 08 Jan 16 - 2016 Membership now due!!
- 30 Nov - AVR Half results & photos
- 03 Nov - Membership Form updated
Please click on the links on the right to read more.
(Note: the date shown is the date of publication)